Join Our Team
Loci Architecture + Design is a firm founded to Design for Place, Design for our Time, Design for our Community and to Design with People. We are a young, progressive firm establishing our identity as a leader in design responsive to place.
The Job: Designer I/II
(0-5 years’ experience)
Loci Architecture + Design is a firm founded to Design for Place, Design for our Time, Design for our Community and to Design with People. We are a young, progressive firm recognized a leader in design responsive to place.
- Passion for design and architecture, and a desire to utilize and develop your skills in a collaborative studio.
- Ability to communicate and thrive in a creative team environment.
- Knowledge in sustainable building practices.
- Interest in applying problem solving abilities on projects of various scale and complexity.
- Desire to work on custom residential, multifamily, and commercial projects.
- Self-starter and motivated to develop their skills in all aspects of architecture.
- Experienced in Revit, strong design and architectural graphic communication skills, experience with 3D rendering, and the ability express ideas verbally and graphically.
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Designer I/II – 0-5 years experience (with or without licensure)
- Apply your passion for architecture to assist the project team in the production of graphical design documents for presentation.
- Assist the project team with documentation of existing spaces, building code review, consultant coordination, and production of Construction Documents.
- Collaborate with project team, owners, consultants and contractors to support projects throughout development.
- We are motivated to help you develop your architectural skills and career.